At Countrywide we regard our staff as being the future of the company and so we invest a large amount of time into choosing and developing each individual.
We are looking for friendly and personable people who will get involved and actively encourage staff to contribute with new ideas and have their say. We value our employees and firmly believe in making sure we have the right people in the right places doing the right things.
So, what do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Paid overtime (if applicable)
- Company Pension
- Flexible working
- Regular appraisals
- Paid Holiday (including Bank holidays) - 25 days holiday – this increases after 2 years’ service by 1 day and then a further day each year to a maximum of 28 days. An additional days’ holiday is awarded along with a cash bonus on completion of 10 years continuous service.
- Professional qualifications (industry specific including CILEx and STEP) – Fully funded and study/examination leave plus a bonus on qualifying.
- Professional licences, fees and subscriptions will be paid for by the company.
- Continuous Professional Development – the cost of courses and seminars will be met by the company and paid leave granted to attend these in order to meet your CPD requirements.
- Your own (and your partner’s) Will(s) & full estate planning free of charge and a discount on the cost of any planning for your immediate family is available.
- Staff activities
We have 12 different departments all contributing to the overall success of the business. You could be part of one of the teams we have in-house for conveyancing, marketing and business development, accounting, document drafting and much more. Whatever your role, you’ll have the chance to develop professionally and progress your career with us.